Leading Minds - Terms & ConditionsThis agreement describes the terms for members or customers of Leading Mindswho obtain Training Modules through www.1softedge.com or use the site.
Can I edit the course materials?Yes –you can easily edit the contents of the Module to suit your peculiar requirements.
AGREEMENT* In this document, “Training Modules” or “Content” is the training product you obtain from Leading Minds through e-commerce purchase and download system.
* “You” and “The Customer” refers to the customer or client who purchases the Training Modules or Content.
* “We”, “Us” and the “Author” refers to Leading Minds.
* We hereby grant to you a non-transferable license to use the Training Modules for the Permitted Uses as defined below. Anything outside the Permitted Uses for Training Modules is excluded. These are presented under Exclusions. All other rights to the Training Modules, including, without limitation, all copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the Content, are retained by Leading Minds and or its suppliers.
* This Agreement is effective until it is terminated. You can terminate this Agreement by destroying the purchased Training Modules along with any copies or archives of it and ceasing to use the Training Modules for any purpose. The Agreement also gets terminated with or without notice from Leading Minds if at any time you fail to comply with any of its terms.
* Leading Minds reserves the right to elect at a later date to revoke or amend the license granted by this Agreement and replace the content with an alternative for any reason. Leading Minds may revise this Agreement at any time and at its sole discretion.
* To use the Training Modules, you must use Office 2003, Office 2007 or Office 2010 (Small, Professional, Home & Student or Small Business) to access the content.
PERMITTED USES FOR TRAINING MODULESAs a user of Training Modules provided by Leading Minds, you are hereby granted the following rights (“Your Rights”): * Unlimited reprinting of Training Modules for distribution to course delegates
* Unlimited delivery of the course to delegates
* Unlimited number of delegates for the course
* Unlimited rights to edit and modify the content of Training Modules
* Unlimited rights to add your own content to enhance the course
* Ability to use your own logo on the training material when delivered to delegates
EXCLUSIONS FOR TRAINING MODULES & CONTENT* You may not, under any circumstances, resell the product
* You may not distribute the Training Module, for free or at cost, to others who may resell the Training Modules for commercial advantage.
* You may not convert Training Modules directly to other derivatives such as audio playbacks, translations and online e-learning products and resell it as a new training material for commercial gain.
* The content is provided for your use generally as a trainer, training designer or a learner. You may not distribute the Training Modules obtained from Leading Minds to other trainers and training course designers. An exception to this rule is that, if you are a team of trainers in an organisation involved in design and delivery of courses. In this case, you may share the Training Modules among the team members and no extra licenses are necessary.
* Images included in the Training Modules cannot be used outside the context they are provided without explicit permission. You are not allowed to extract images or reverse engineer the content and use them elsewhere outside a training environment. For example, you are not allowed to extract images and use them in a book publication. From time to time, Leading Minds may introduce Training Modules with extended rights to the use of images or illustrations. This will be described in the course description. If in doubt, contact Us for more details.
USE OF WEBSITE CONTENTThe training exercises, articles and guidelines presented on Leading Minds website are provided so that you can enhance your training courses or use them for self-learning. No content from the site (text or images) can be republished elsewhere online or in print, as part of a product, for product advertisement, for commercial gain or for free.
COPYRIGHT* No part of Leading Minds publications may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, reverse engineered, create derivative works from or in any way exploit the content or transmitted by any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise, without the prior permission of the Author (publisher)(copyright owner), other than those stated under “Permitted Uses” for corresponding products.
* No responsibility for loss caused to any individual or organisation acting or refraining from action as a result of the material in this publication can be accepted by the Author.
* The rights to images or content are not transferred. The ownership of the Training Modules and any other products remain with Leading Minds. You are licensed to use the product as per conditions set in this document.
DELIVERY POLICYUpon successful checkout via our e-commerce system, you will immediately receive emails which contain links and guidelines on how to download the products purchased. This is automatically handled when the transaction is completed. If a transaction is delayed, for example by a credit card processing operator who wants to check the validity of the transaction, the email delivery will be delayed until the funds are transferred successfully. Upon a successful transfer, the emails will be sent immediately to the customer.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS* Training Modules purchased on-line through our website are considered opened at the time of purchase, for these types of products, cancellation rights will end when performance of the service starts. In line with the software industry practices, returns are only accepted for unopened products. As a result, no returns are accepted after the time of purchase. You will have every opportunity to examine the syllabus and general content of the course material before you proceed to purchase it.
* If there is an error on our part, for example if you receive a partial or corrupted download, we will assist you and may need to use a separate download mechanismto deliver the product to you. For any issues, please contact us and ask for assistance.
WARRANTY* The Content is provided in accordance with the agreement provided in this document. While we made reasonable effort on the accuracy of the Content to correctly present the research carried out in subject domains, Leading Minds does not warrant the accuracy of such information.
* OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LEADING MINDS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTENT IS WITH YOU.
YOUR INDEMNIFICATION* You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Leading Minds, its affiliates, its Content providers and their respective associates, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Leading Minds Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) incurred by any Leading Minds Party as a result of or in connection with any breach or alleged breach by you or anyone acting on your behalf of any of the terms of this Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIn no event shall Leading Minds or any of its affiliates or content providers be liable for any incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever (including damages for loss of profits, interruption, loss of business information or any other pecuniary loss).
TRAINING MODULES & CONTENT SUITABILITYIt is the Customer’s responsibility to refer to the range of training courses provided by Leading Minds, prior to purchasing, to ensure that the selected courses meet the required criteria. Leading Minds provides professional course material based on comprehensive research, care and skill but accepts no liability in the event that the selected programme is unsuitable for you or your delegate requirements.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTYou acknowledge that you have read this agreement & understand it, prior to agreeing to it. In consideration of Leading Minds agreeing to provide Training Modules, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and Leading Minds, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, verbal or written, and any other communication between you and Leading Minds relating to the subject of this agreement.
CONTACTIf you have any questions in regard with rights please contact us and ask for assistance.