Problem Solving & Decision Making
Problems are an inherent aspect of everyday work & merely knowledge of ‘problem-solving techniques’ may not always provide long term solutions. It is the overall approach & adherence to the entire ‘problem-solving cycle’ that influences the longevity of the solution. While problem solving can be laid down as a procedure, decision making is influenced by the traits, skills, experience & biases of the person in-charge. Those in leadership and management roles need to understand the difference between the two so as to provide effective leadership to their teams. This module discusses the practical approaches to problem solving as well as developing critical skills required for decision making.
- Communication – Understanding Basics & Overcoming Barriers
- Communication - Strategies For Managers
- Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Communication At Workplace
- Etiquette- For Email Writing
- Communication – Effective Listening & Questioning
- Etiquette – For Business Meetings
- Effective Presentations
- Etiquette – At Workplace
- Campus To Corporate - The Shift
- Excelling At Interviews
- Strategising Group Discussions
- Decoding Body Language At Interviews
Our modules deal with topics of global interests, and as such can suit requirements of a wide range of professionals as well as various industries. In particular, you can greatly benefit from our products if you are a freelance trainer, HR training manager, training agency, staff manager, trainer, consultant or a business leader.
Yes –you can easily edit the contents of the Module to suit your peculiar requirements.
For multiple purchases in a single transaction we offer attractive discounts. Details are updated & visible on the product page of our website.