Etiquette – For Business Meetings
Adherence to the proper etiquette for a business meeting establishes respect among meeting participants, helps the meeting begin and end on time, and fosters an atmosphere of cooperation. A lack of etiquette and poor planning are two of the main reasons why many business meetings fail.This module discusses the details of various types & scenarios of business meetings & offers pratical tips to help partcipants attend/conduct meetings professionaly.
- Communication – Understanding Basics & Overcoming Barriers
- Communication - Strategies For Managers
- Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Communication At Workplace
- Etiquette- For Email Writing
- Communication – Effective Listening & Questioning
- Effective Presentations
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Etiquette – At Workplace
- Campus To Corporate - The Shift
- Excelling At Interviews
- Strategising Group Discussions
- Decoding Body Language At Interviews
Our modules deal with topics of global interests, and as such can suit requirements of a wide range of professionals as well as various industries. In particular, you can greatly benefit from our products if you are a freelance trainer, HR training manager, training agency, staff manager, trainer, consultant or a business leader.
Yes –you can easily edit the contents of the Module to suit your peculiar requirements.
For multiple purchases in a single transaction we offer attractive discounts. Details are updated & visible on the product page of our website.