Etiquette- For Email Writing
Emails are communication on behalf of the organisation, which emphasises the sensitivity of observing proper etiquette for email writing. Well-crafted, structured emails adhering to proper etiquette often go a long way in projecting an organisation’s culture & credibility. This module discusses the nuances of email writing with an aim to enable the partcipants for impactful communication.
- Communication – Understanding Basics & Overcoming Barriers
- Communication - Strategies For Managers
- Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Communication At Workplace
- Communication – Effective Listening & Questioning
- Etiquette – For Business Meetings
- Effective Presentations
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Etiquette – At Workplace
- Campus To Corporate - The Shift
- Excelling At Interviews
- Strategising Group Discussions
- Decoding Body Language At Interviews
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
Our modules deal with topics of global interests, and as such can suit requirements of a wide range of professionals as well as various industries. In particular, you can greatly benefit from our products if you are a freelance trainer, HR training manager, training agency, staff manager, trainer, consultant or a business leader.
Yes –you can easily edit the contents of the Module to suit your peculiar requirements.
For multiple purchases in a single transaction we offer attractive discounts. Details are updated & visible on the product page of our website.