Advantage - People Skills
The importance of “technical skills” can, and should never be underestimated. With changing times however, the importance of “soft skills” has gained impetus, and for a good reason. Emotional Intelligence is proving to be the key for effective leadership as well as teamwork. Statistics prove that in the long run, when a person goes up the hierarchy in the corporate world, it is the people skills that usually makes or breaks not just his career, but also those of the people working with him. The irony is that we all, as children, were blessed with the basic people skills. It is the process of growing up that influences our thought process, builds perceptions, prejudices and judgements that shape us as a human being. And then, we need to go back to the basics.!! This Module deals with the various aspects of people skills, its importance and ways to rebuild the required people skills.
- Communication – Understanding Basics & Overcoming Barriers
- Communication - Strategies For Managers
- Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Communication At Workplace
- Etiquette- For Email Writing
- Communication – Effective Listening & Questioning
- Etiquette – For Business Meetings
- Effective Presentations
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Etiquette – At Workplace
- Campus To Corporate - The Shift
- Excelling At Interviews
- Strategising Group Discussions
- Decoding Body Language At Interviews
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Managing Stress at Workplace
Our modules deal with topics of global interests, and as such can suit requirements of a wide range of professionals as well as various industries. In particular, you can greatly benefit from our products if you are a freelance trainer, HR training manager, training agency, staff manager, trainer, consultant or a business leader.
Yes –you can easily edit the contents of the Module to suit your peculiar requirements.
For multiple purchases in a single transaction we offer attractive discounts. Details are updated & visible on the product page of our website.