Managing Stress At Workplace
Stress at workplace is a global truth, irrespective of whether people are working in developed countries or developing nations. Global statistics have shown that more than 20% of the working population experiences issues of stress, anxiety & mental health.
People’s perceptions of concerns of health & well-being are based on five key areas—physical, family, social, finances and work.Considering this, the following statistics ring a bell of alarm for organisations across the world.
1.Career Growth (approx.40%)
2.Personal Finances (approx.40%)
3.Work task and deadlines (approx.31%),
4.Performance Appraisal (approx.22%),
5.Social distancing/isolation (approx.18%),
6.Relationship issues (approx.17%),
7.Being laid off (approx.16%)
The global pandemic of COVID’19 has added to the woes of people across the world. Considering the fact that all these issues have a direct impact on productivity, it is imperative that organisations address the issue of workplace stress on priority.
- Communication – Understanding Basics & Overcoming Barriers
- Communication - Strategies For Managers
- Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Communication At Workplace
- Etiquette- For Email Writing
- Communication – Effective Listening & Questioning
- Etiquette – For Business Meetings
- Effective Presentations
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Etiquette – At Workplace
- Campus To Corporate - The Shift
- Excelling At Interviews
- Strategising Group Discussions
- Decoding Body Language At Interviews
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
Our modules deal with topics of global interests, and as such can suit requirements of a wide range of professionals as well as various industries. In particular, you can greatly benefit from our products if you are a freelance trainer, HR training manager, training agency, staff manager, trainer, consultant or a business leader.
Yes –you can easily edit the contents of the Module to suit your peculiar requirements.
For multiple purchases in a single transaction we offer attractive discounts. Details are updated & visible on the product page of our website.