Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
The conventional concept of effective leadership & traits associated with successful leaders has undergone a sea-change in the recent times. The growing complexity of society and the variety of stakeholders has forced organisations to approach the concept of leadership differently. Emotional Intelligence - a trait grossly overlooked over the years, now features as one of the most important qualities of a successful leader. The ability of a leader to understand & control his emotions AND also of his team members almost always ensures positive outcomes in congruence with the organisation vision & goals. This module not only covers the principles of emotional intelligence but also discusses simple & practical measures that can help the trainees consciously practice emotional intelligence at work.
- Communication – Understanding Basics & Overcoming Barriers
- Communication - Strategies For Managers
- Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Communication At Workplace
- Etiquette- For Email Writing
- Communication – Effective Listening & Questioning
- Etiquette – For Business Meetings
- Effective Presentations
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Etiquette – At Workplace
- Campus To Corporate - The Shift
- Excelling At Interviews
- Strategising Group Discussions
- Decoding Body Language At Interviews
- Managing Stress at Workplace
- Advantage - People Skills
Our modules deal with topics of global interests, and as such can suit requirements of a wide range of professionals as well as various industries. In particular, you can greatly benefit from our products if you are a freelance trainer, HR training manager, training agency, staff manager, trainer, consultant or a business leader.
Yes –you can easily edit the contents of the Module to suit your peculiar requirements.
For multiple purchases in a single transaction we offer attractive discounts. Details are updated & visible on the product page of our website.